Monday, February 28, 2011

So... Was it the penis Thing?

I realize that You all have other business to attend to, but did I post something that is causing you all to recoil in horror? (I get that a lot from folks) I mean if I have offended you or disclosed a secret longing for man flesh then, Please let me know! You can post here OR if you are afraid of public exposure and possible peer group ridicule, you can send me a private e-mail. I will entertain all offers of reconciliation and possible compromises to my own personal values just to hear from you and know that I haven't been ensconced in Raccoon City or some other sci-fi, horror scenario. Unless of course it means that at some point Milla Jovovich will come storming in here with some really awesome guns followed closely by snarling mutant thingies.... then NEVERMIND!


1 comment:

Wadda ya got ta say about that, huh?