Sunday, February 27, 2011

Admission Day! (Day -8)

Well it has been interesting so far. A little confusion about where to go for admission, (the EMERGENCY entrance?) And a lot of questions about my health history and who I slept with. (Don't worry Tim S. I didn't mention your name!!) SO then they cleared the lines on my CVC and took some blood. I ordered room service and we had lunch (Thea is here working on her story). SO now I am back to waiting. The nurse, Angie, said today would be a lot of that as they need to enter all my meds into the computer and my diet into the cafe and then I will get the Dilantin. After that:
difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
uncontrollable eye movements
abnormal body movements
loss of coordination
confusion
slowed thinking
slurred speech
dizziness
headache
nausea
vomiting
constipation
unwanted hair growth
coarsening of facial features
enlargement of lips
overgrowth of gums
pain or curving of the penis

That last one may be considered a marital aid...

Anyhoo, Like Tom Patty says, "the waiting is the hardest part"

3 comments:

  1. As always, I wonder why you aren't the writer in the family. Wry, amusing, and always looking on the bright side. Marital aid, indeed.

    XO

    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it not depend on witch way the curve points?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those side effects....Randy if you want a good laugh check out...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJrN2OLD9Uo
    and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rRWI83yhRc

    If you want to see the entire thing search Robin Williams Weapons of Self Destruction....you might want to turn down the volume they may just kick you out if you don't.

    ReplyDelete

Wadda ya got ta say about that, huh?