Saturday, February 26, 2011

First day with my new Blog thingy!

Well today I had the dressing changed on my new CVC. (that is Central Venous Catheter to all you healthy people following along) It was kind of a mystery as to how to get to the section of the hospital that would perform this service. Then we got a call from the nurse and Thea and I were redirected to the correct room. Tomorrow I will enter day -8 so the countdown to transplant will officially start. So in stead of "BRAINS BRAINS!!!" It is "MARROW MARROW!!!!" Well I am prolly not a zombie, but do feel the hunger.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh. Love the background, except you probably think it's blood and guts and other gross stuff. Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy, So far so good on your new Blog thingy. Informative yet entertaining...nice!

    ReplyDelete

Wadda ya got ta say about that, huh?