Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Everyone Wants to Know...

So, before everyone asks, I slept through the whole thing. Transplant day for me lasted about three hours total. I answered a lot of question and then took a nap. I went to the nutrition room and got a cup of coffee. Saw the doctor in hall on the way back and she shouted "two thirty." Drank coffee and took my meds. Twenty minutes later they came in and gave me massive doses of benedryl. Then I took a nap. Woke up later to having vital signs taken and promptly went to sleep. Day before that was almost identical except replace anti-nausea drugs for benedryl.

So, I am not in any danger nor am I sick, just very well rested.

4 comments:

  1. That's great, Randy! I was surprised and pleased to see a post from you this morning - expected you to still be "resting".

    Thea gave us an update yesterday.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Wadda ya got ta say about that, huh?